Scott Christopher Homes is looking to add a full-time team member who will be responsible for assisting our Sales and Estimating Staff by inputting estimates from our trade partners into Project Proposals and Operating Budgets. The job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Reading and inputting figures and data from trade estimates into Excel spreadsheets and Word documents
– Formatting and exporting data into brand specific documentation for distribution to clients and trade partners
– Providing administrative support to our project coordinators and field staff
– Sorting and organizing hard copies of paperwork after entering data electronically
– Assisting with any special projects that require data entry
– Organizing files on internal server
Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm / 40 hours per week with overtime on an as needed basis. A successful candidate for this position would be proficient in all Microsoft Office products, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel, and would be an organized, self-starter who can work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment. Experience in data entry required. Experience creating and maintaining databases in Microsoft Access or other database software is a plus, but not required. Compensation to match experience level. Benefits included.
To apply, please provide a cover letter and resume telling us about yourself – your education, experience and interest in joining the Scott Christopher Homes’ team – on the Careers page of our website.